Sunday, 12 August 2007

voice of freedom

Hi this is the first edition of reactionary rant a blog for all those of us who are fed up with all the left wing politically corret drivel that we have been force fed over the last few years . here and perhaps only here can I express my opinionssuch as they are without fear of arrest or censure. These views are simply a call to return to a time of liberty decency and common sense and if that cannot happen then a place where those of us who want to live in a free country can share ideas on where to go and how to get there.A life without freedom is no life at all and to quote La Passionara" it is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees". I have been forced to live like that but no longer will I put up with being told what to do say or think by the stupid, the hypocritical and the just plain evil.Here I can have my say and express myself on this blkog and if the fascist secret police think my views are inappropriate welll that's just too bad.
Well where do we start ? So much has gone wrong that it seems there is no hope.Well there is hope as long as you can think for yourself the P.C. gestapo cannot win. I never thought that I would be unable to express an opinion in England of all places but now I have no choice but to write in secret.

No comments: